All dumpster rentals are subject to the following conditions.
1. Hazardous/Prohibited Materials
The following items are prohibited from being placed in any Wizard Property Services dumpster. These items are prohibited by law, ordinance, and/or disposal site regulations:
- Any type of toxic or hazardous waste, such as oil, gas, or other automotive fluids, fertilizers, chemicals, fluorescent light bulbs or ballasts, liquid paint/varnish, items containing asbestos, etc.
- Animal wastes, remains, or carcasses; infectious, biological, or pathological wastes
- Batteries of any kind, or cordless devices containing batteries
- Compressed gas cylinders, propane tanks, kegs, freon tanks/cans, spray cans, helium tanks, etc.
- Household appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, microwaves, A/C units, dehumidifiers, etc.
- Electronics such as televisions, computer monitors, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc. or any such items that may contain mercury such as thermostats
- Explosives, fireworks, ammunition
- Gas or electric powered tools/equipment such as lawn mowers, weed whips, leaf blowers, air compressors, etc.
- Liquids of any kind
- Vehicle parts such as motors, transmissions, rear ends, body panels, etc
- Yard waste, tree debris, branches, leaves, grass clippings, stumps, etc.
These items will be removed from the dumpster if discovered at pick-up, at the driver’s discretion, incurring a minimum $50 labor charge. Items discovered at the time of dumping will be charged according to our standard fee schedule or the amount assessed by the disposal facility, whichever is greater. At our discretion, these items, and any other debris contaminated by these items, may be returned to your property, and labor charges of $100/hour will be assessed. The fee to clean the dumpster due to items above being placed in the dumpster is $150/hour.
- Customer expressly agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Wizard Property Services LLC from and against any claim related to property damage or injury to any person resulting from customer’s use or possession of dumpsters. Customer acknowledges and accepts responsibility for any loss, claim, or damages to any property, overhead obstructions, driving surfaces, etc., regardless of ownership, resulting from Wizard Property Services’ vehicles or equipment providing services to the property. Notwithstanding the above, Wizard Property Services’ will endeavor to avoid damages, including placing planks underneath dumpsters on all surfaces.
- Customer agrees that any dumpster damages/loss due to theft, fire, negligence, acts of God, or damages beyond normal wear and tear, while on the property, are the customer’s responsibility. The use of “trash smashing” services or reduction of waste volume by other mechanical means is strictly prohibited in Wizard Property Services’ dumpsters. In addition to repair/replacement costs, customer will be charged $10/day rental charge, until replacement/repair completion, if damages render the dumpster unusable.
3. Dumpster Loading and Weight Limits
- All materials placed in the dumpster must be contained within the 4 walls of the dumpster. No debris may protrude past the sides or above the top rail of the dumpster. Improperly loaded dumpsters may be refused pick-up or corrected by the driver, at the driver’s discretion, incurring a trip fee or labor charge. In the event a pick-up is refused by the driver, customer shall be responsible for payment of trip fee ($50 minimum), correcting the overload condition, verification of corrected load by photograph sent to our office, and daily rental charges until overload condition is corrected and the dumpster can be picked up.
- Weight limits apply to all dumpster rentals, listed in the title and/or description. Additional charges of $80/ton apply to all construction/demolition debris loads, and $100/ton to all MSW (household or commercial waste) loads. Overweight dumpsters will be hauled, at our discretion, and overweight charges post-billed. No loads over 7 tons will be picked up under any circumstances. Loads refused due to being overweight will be subject to a $50 minimum trip fee, and daily rental charges, until the overload condition is corrected and the container can be safely picked up and transported.
Orders may be cancelled, subject to the following conditions:
- Online reservations cancelled at least 2 business days before scheduled delivery incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Online reservations cancelled within 2 business days of scheduled delivery incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- You may reschedule your rental, at least 2 business days before delivery, free of charge, by calling our office.
5. Dumpster Relocation
You may not push, slide, pull, or otherwise move the dumpster once it is placed on the property. Damages to the dumpster or property resulting from moving the dumpster are customer’s responsibility. Customer is also responsible for any additional charges for equipment required to move the dumpster back to a suitable loading location, and/or damages resulting to the dumpster, trucks, or property in the process of loading, as a result of the dumpster being moved from the original placement location.
6. Blocked Containers
Wizard Property Services will pick up the dumpster between 6:30am and 5:00pm on the end date selected in the booking process, or as agreed to with our office if different than originally selected. If the dumpster is blocked by vehicles or other objects, and unable to be picked up, customer will be assessed a trip fee ($50 minimum) and daily rental charges until the dumpster is un-blocked and pick-up can be completed.
7. Fee Schedule
The following fee schedule is current as of January 1st, 2021, but may be updated at any time as our costs increase/decrease. All fees are subject to applicable state taxes and county environmental charges.
- Mattresses/Box Springs: $50 per item
- Couches, Love Seats, Recliners, Large padded chairs: $30 per item
- Appliances, TV’s, Microwaves, Computers, Air Conditioners: $50 minimum, up to $150, per item
- Hazardous, Biological, Pathological waste incident: $500 minimum + any fees assessed by disposal facility.
- Trip fee for blocked/overloaded dumpster: $50 minimum, $100/hour
- Labor charge to correct improperly loaded/overloaded dumpsters: $50 minimum, $100/hour
- Waiting charge due to blocked dumpster, customer delays, etc., causing driver to wait more than 5 minutes at either drop-off or pick-up: $25 minimum, $100/hour
- Cancellation fee: $50 if more than 2 business days before scheduled delivery, $100 within 2 business days of scheduled delivery.
- Additional rental days: $10/day
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wizard Property Services’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wizard Property Services’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wizard Property Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wizard Property Services’s web site are provided “as is”. Wizard Property Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wizard Property Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wizard Property Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wizard Property Services’ Internet site, even if Wizard Property Services or a Wizard Property Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage..
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wizard Property Services’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wizard Property Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wizard Property Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wizard Property Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wizard Property Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wizard Property Services of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wizard Property Services’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.